Monday 2 May 2016

Wet water

Today I have been stitching my mystery project.

Today I have been watching swans.

Today I have been in woods again with Nuka. We were finding dry way across the woods. Nuka was following my steps until we faced the place she had her brook.

Today I have been standing -after 35 years- in flooding spring ditch. It was not my own choice. I was overstepping it by using log some people had placed there. But Nuka was feeling big girl already. She wanted to find her own way like she's been doing at this place. Suddenly she noticed it's too deep at this time. She started to back off. I needed to jump from the log to the dry ground. I had to step into the ditch to give more leash to her from the other side and then I called her, told her to jump and pulled.

Now we know water is wet and -despite she thought she can not- she really can swim. We also know now that my wellingtons are too short. But it was fair enough; me getting wet high up to my legs and she to swim.

So, now it is done, she needed to learn the lesson and to swim.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...