Thursday 23 July 2015

Gluten Free Potato Cakes

We all love pancakes, don't we!

Yep, we do!
(Especially if there is one gluten free for me too!)

But potato cakes are good too. We learnt that in Scotland. And they are much healthier than the original ones.

Here we go! Special gluten free recipe alá TaijaS:

Just add and mix in the following order; 
or add little bit of milk every now and then 
after adding this and that. :)

1 kg mashed potaoes
5 eggs
1 litre milk
6 dl gluten free flour (I use Semper FinMix)
1 tea spoon salt

Vegetable oil or margarine for frying.

Fry on a pancake pan. If you are using iron one, remember to add vegetable butter for each potato cake.

But I do have something else for you too than just pan cakes and potato cakes...

I've been reading a book about Finnish sprites and mythical creatures.

I've been enjoying about a magazine. (I get few issues of country living themed magazine as a thank you gift because of some other order.)

Finally when I gave up and started to complain it became so hot that I dared to show my ghost white legs to the sun! (Only when I had secured hot mug of tea with me on my terrace...)

So, knitting my own design winter project feels reasonable in these "hot summer days"...

And I've been stitching my own design of Thistles inspired by our ScotlandStory. I started it from the frame and continued with spelling. It is a design you can grow up or divide in parts...And later on -when I have finished it- I will load it all up as a FreeChart for you.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...