Wednesday 22 July 2015

GardenFlowers

I have an old house with an old garden. After moving here 2009 first years passed by cleaning the garden. On our early years here I planted just few things. Most of the time I was just picking up all the rubbish and weeding. I wanted to see what is under it all. These were the first loyal plants who lifted up their stems and repaid all the trouble.



Slowly also these have started to live again. I want them more!

There were many old rose bushes and I have planted more; like these.

I plant also pansies every year. I just love them.

I never stop amaze the shades the nature paint all over them.

These are new ones from this spring. They supposed to blossom 2 monts after the planting (= in May!!!) but it has been such a chilly spring & summer so they blossom now; when ever they wanted & desired. That is just fine with me.... To be honest I thought, after moving them out at late May, that they froze to death.

These are the same set with previous ones. I will plant them all into flower bed at late autumn time to see will they survive over MyArcticWinter. They should, but it really is a bit cold out there...

We live by the sea so it is a bit challenging for the garden. There are bushes between us and the sea, but the nearest shore is just 200meters far away. The wind is not very nice when it rises up out there and hit my garden.

But still it can be sunny and warm! This year daisies arrived in. I never planted them... Thank you who ever it was!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...