Friday 26 September 2014

Hemisphericals

On the afternoon I did something I had promised to do. It has been waiting for the inspiration and idea how to make it true. It is up to a picture of a friend which I converted to cross stitch chart. I can't show the final pictures, but here's a peek into the project.

I had relaxing moments with roobois tea, apple pie and crocheting too.

I am still working with BlanketNo2...

...and YogaMat; which didn't give me very relaxed moments on the begin when I noticed the yarns balls were not actually balls anymore; just half balls. I had some interesting moments watching a document about Egyptian art when making it all up to full balls again. (I have no idea what happened to cause this mess...)

But at the end I ended up crocheting it more and more... Hopefully tomorrow it will be finished...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...