Wednesday 3 September 2014

Furry loops

Past days I have been working so hard with my BlanketNo2.

It is progressing well, I am comming to the other edge where I meet again the FurryForestFeeling with green shades.

There are shades of spring, summer, autumn and even winter green...

...shades of forest paths and gray with all the dreams from granite to goat...

All the loops form out such soft surface that calls you to wrap in when it is getting freezing cold arctic night.

The front side is striped with loops.

The back side reminds simple basic crochet surface. But, I tell you secret of warmth; when it is really really cold I will wrap in outside in. Yes, outside in. When the loops come between you and the outer world they store the warmest feeling ever; because they create air pockets which keep the cold outside.

Yes, I am almost there. It still needs 10 hours of work to get to the other edge. But when I'll finally be there I can start to crochet the outer edging which will frame the blanket.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...